I always had a ‘thing’ for watches. Found an interesting page on web for the watch lovers. Of course, very few have the kind of money to get those pricey ‘high-class’ watches, but well if you ever plan to invest into one of those, you might want to compare those elusive brands. Here it goes-
- High-End Luxury -
- A Lange and Sohne, Alain Silberstein, Audemars Piguet, Blancpain, Breguet, Franck Muller, JLC, Parmigiani, Patek Phillipe, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, IWC
- forget it, cant afford unless you are a Wall St CEO, wait, those days are gone too.
- Luxury -
- Breitling, Cartier, Ebel, Omega, Rolex
- What the hell, Roger Federer advertises for ‘just a luxury’ item!
- Hm, can try on your wedding or something worth celebrating.
- Pseudo Luxury -
- Baume & Mercier, Raymond Weil, Tag Heuer
- Hmm, Tag is lower than Rolex…interesting. Oh of course, they get endorsements from SRK
- Basic Luxury -
- Epos, Fortis, Movado, Oris
- Ah, now we are talking. Amazon has a good discounted collection! Wait, what about Bulova and Tissot?
Anyways, I found that little comparison chart very interesting. It remains debatable how much is it worth spending on a thing such as watch but thats what a whim is about.
And heres a list of Best 50 Watches, its just a perspective. I hadn’t seen or known any of these previously.